Dance Classes Monthly Tuition, 4 weeks per month. Click on the links below to pay for classes. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Want to buy a GIFT CARD for a friend, loved one, or even yourself? Click on this LINK and you can enjoy our pandemic pricing when you purchase! (Gift card will be delivered digitally)
If you are a new student, please fill out our registration form HERE!
Pricing & Policies
- Family members may share the two and three class package option.
- Please contact us if you can not attend because of illness or another emergency and we will find an appropriate make-up class. This is especially true for all kids classes! Thank you!
- All sales are final and non-transferable.
- Instructors have the right to refuse service or remove students at their discretion. No refunds will be offered.
- Workshop series classes are not included in unlimited passes. If you purchase an unlimited monthly pass you will receive a 10% discount to the workshop series.
- Refer a friend $5 off your monthly tuition
- Tuition is due by the 10th of the month. Tuition paid after the 10th is charged a $10 service fee. Please don’t be late!
- Only students currently enrolled in ongoing classes will be asked to perform at events. Please understand that regular classes allow the student groups to learn to dance together in a seamless fashion.
- We will ask you to leave your shoes in the cubbies at the top of the stairs when you enter the building.
- A little reminder that we wear masks even while dancing when in studio together. If you overheat or need a short break, please feel free to walk into the little room to take a few minutes to cool down. With the number of covid cases on the rise, and the risk to our most vulnerable students and their family members, I think we need to be cautious moving forward.
- We will maintain social distancing on the dance floor…dance smart, 6′ apart!
- We will clean floors and surfaces between classes so we ask you to arrive promptly and leave promptly as well to allow us time to sanitize.
- We have very limited space for guardians to wait for your child during class. Please contact us if you need to stay, otherwise we recommend dropping off and taking a walk around Sharpsburg…we have art galleries, breweries and a new coffee shop!
- We do not want dance to be cost prohibitive to our families. If you are struggling with tuition, please reach out to us!