Dance Classes Monthly Tuition, 4 weeks per month. Please select your package below and enter the class name(s) then click the button to pay. If you would like to save time in the future, let us know and we can sign you up for automated billing for as many months as you would like! We also offer a small discount for three or more months paid in advance. Just drop us a line! If you are interested an unlimited package, let us know. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new student, please fill out our registration form HERE!
Pricing & Policies
- Multiple class packages can be shared by family members.
- Please contact us if you can not attend because of illness or another emergency and we will find an appropriate make-up class. This is especially true for all kids classes! Thank you!
- All sales are final and non-transferable.
- Instructors have the right to refuse service or remove students at their discretion. No refunds will be offered.
- Workshop series classes are not included in unlimited passes. If you purchase an unlimited monthly pass you will receive a 10% discount to the workshop series.
- Refer a friend $5 off your monthly tuition
- Tuition is due by the 10th of the month. Tuition paid after the 10th is charged a $10 service fee. Please don’t be late!
- Only students currently enrolled in ongoing classes will be asked to perform at events. Please understand that regular classes allow the student groups to learn to dance together in a seamless fashion.
- We will ask you to leave your shoes in the cubbies at the top of the stairs when you enter the building.
- A little reminder that we wear masks even while dancing when in studio together. If you overheat or need a short break, please feel free to walk into the little room to take a few minutes to cool down. With the number of covid cases on the rise, and the risk to our most vulnerable students and their family members, I think we need to be cautious moving forward.
- We will maintain social distancing on the dance floor…dance smart, 6′ apart!
- We will clean floors and surfaces between classes so we ask you to arrive promptly and leave promptly as well to allow us time to sanitize.
- We have very limited space for guardians to wait for your child during class. Please contact us if you need to stay, otherwise we recommend dropping off and taking a walk around Sharpsburg…we have art galleries, breweries and a new coffee shop!