Tuition- We now have different pricing options based on you and your families needs. The links below will take you to our PunchPass site where you will purchase our punchcards or memberships.
Punchcards (IN STUDIO) come in 4 or 8 class packs and can be shared between family members. These punch cards expire after 3 months giving you flexibility in class attendance! Punchcards do not automatically renew. You will need to purchase a new punchcard when yours runs out and you will be prompted when you register for class. (4 class card is $60/ 8 class card is $110)
Memberships provide unlimited classes either virtual and/or in person at studio. Memberships also provide you access to our Content Library which contains all of our recorded class videos, fitness classes with Lisa and Lorena (pre-recorded), Bellydance classes with Courtney (pre-recorded), Bellydance 101 – Recorded series, Bellydance tutorials, and Guest Instructors classes. Our content Library is constantly growing and is a unique tool for you to fit in workouts whenever your schedule allows. Memberships automatically renew monthly but you can pause them at any time. ( In-Studio + Virtual Membership is $140 per month)
Have any questions? We gotcha! Email us at email@example.com
If you are a new student, please fill out our registration form HERE!
Pricing & Policies
- Family members may share the two and three class package option as well as the unlimited membership options.
- All sales are final and non-transferable.
- Instructors have the right to refuse service or remove students at their discretion. No refunds will be offered.
- Only students currently enrolled in ongoing classes will be asked to perform at events. Please understand that regular classes allow the student groups to learn to dance together in a seamless fashion.
- We will ask you to leave your shoes in the cubbies at the top of the stairs when you enter the building.
- A little reminder that we follow CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19 protocol which involves additional cleaning, maintaining social distancing and wearing masks (if unvaccinated or if CDC recommendations require it) even while dancing when in studio together. If you overheat or need a short break, please feel free to walk into the little room to take a few minutes to cool down. With the number of covid cases on the rise, and the risk to our most vulnerable students and their family members, I think we need to be cautious moving forward.
- We will maintain social distancing on the dance floor…dance smart, 6′ apart!
- We will clean floors and surfaces between classes so we ask you to arrive promptly and leave promptly as well to allow us time to sanitize.
- We have very limited space for guardians to wait for your child during class. Please contact us if you need to stay, otherwise we recommend dropping off and taking a walk around Sharpsburg…we have art galleries, breweries and a new coffee shop!
- We do not want dance to be cost prohibitive to our families. If you are struggling with tuition, please reach out to us about our scholarship opportunities!
Want to buy a GIFT CARD for a friend, loved one, or even yourself? Click on this LINK and your Gift card will be delivered digitally.